NX PharmaGen’s business model is to acquire, develop, and monetize mature clinical-stage breakthrough technologies. The company’s lead program is a disruptive diagnostic technology, termed the NeXosomeTM Platform, which is designed to yield:
- A dominant intellectual property position in microvesicle or exosome-based proteomics for molecular diagnostic uses;
- First-to-market assays in select prenatal and oncology indications, providing commercial proof of concept;
- Full development of identified commercial opportunities in preterm birth risk assessment, as well as the detection, sub-typing, staging, treatment planning and monitoring of brain cancer, ovarian cancer, lung cancer and other cancer indications;
- The assembly of an unparalleled consortium of key scientists, clinicians, and collaborators;
- The formalization of the industry’s most advanced exosome research platform to enable multiple collaboration opportunities with drug developers and other researchers;
- A series of multi-institutional grant opportunities; and
- An enterprise which has the potential to create significant value for its stakeholders.
Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, NX Development Corp., the company has obtained options to pursue additional technology to enhance surgical outcomes for cancer.